The Photokitchen Studio is a well designed space built for food media productions, such as food photoshoots, tastings, cooking shows, food video shoots and food related events or workshops. We require full disclosure of the project’s details upon inquiry as we are also a food production team, first and foremost, and we may not be able to entertain projects that will conflict with our team’s work and schedule.
The studio and kitchen area combined is 120 sqm in size and is inclusive of a 80 sqm studio space and a 40 sqm kitchen. Our kitchen is built with a 4 burner induction stove, oven, microwave, toaster, sink and industrial exhaust layouted in such a way that is optimal for the camera.
Connected to our kitchen area is an additional rentable enclosed work space of 35 sqm, for clients who need an extra space to host workshops or small functions.
- 50% downpayment upon scheduling, 50% remaining payment upon completion of shoot, to be given to our studio assistants/managers at the end of the last shoot day. Remaining payment will include additional time extension fees if applicable.
- Slots will not be blocked without 50% down payment.
- Scheduling is subject to availability, so we encourage you to schedule and confirm in advanced.
- For online and phone bookings, we will pencil book your slot for a minimum of 2 days. A 50% down payment must be made within the 2 day reservation period to confirm your slot.
- Changing of schedule after confirmation will entail an additional fee of 10% of the total rental cost inclusive of any add-ons to be paid during the shooting day together with the remaining 50% payment.
- Cancellation of shoot after confirmation will entail that down payment will serve as the kill fee for the cancellation.
Our own production company uses the studio on a regular basis so it’s important to us that the facilities are properly cared for by people we can trust. We are very particular about the people we welcome into our second home. Should you need to familiarize yourself with the features of our studio an ocular date can be set anytime before the shoot within working hours and based on studio availability.